KnightLife

KnightLife Weekly Bible Verse – Isaiah 26:4

Ellie Michaels '22

Isaiah 26:4

F.R.O.G.—Fully Rely On God!

Hi! My name is Ellie Michaels, I am a freshman at BMHS, and this is the new KnightLife Weekly Bible Verse! Each week, we will choose a different verse from the Bible, and discuss how we can apply it to our own lives.

This week, we remind ourselves to “fully rely on God”or F.R.O.G. (ribbit!)but what does this really mean?

In order to fully rely on God, we have to remind ourselves that God is always there watching over us, even if we can’t physically see him. During times of sadness or anger, it can be especially hard to rely on God. It may seem like he has given up on us, and we might wonder “Why is God just letting this happen to me?” But God is always there; and he is the most loyal kind of friend, the one who sticks up for you and lifts you up in the good times and the bad. He sent down His only son, just to save us from sin. Nobody is perfect, but all we have to do is trust in His plan, and everything will turn out alright in the end.

This week, we can try to live out this Bible verse by putting our faith in God and His plan. Even Jesus had to go through some pretty rough circumstanceslike deathto save us from sin, but he knew that God had a plan for him. He fully relied on God.

In the same way that he protected Jesus, know that God will be with you to protect you and guide you along the right path. Have a blessed weekand remember to Fully Rely On God!